Rules of Behavior
The following Rules of Behavior are the minimum rules for small business users who are requesting an user account:
- You must conduct only authorized business on the system.
- Your level of access to the SB e-CS system is limited to ensure your access is
no more than necessary to perform your legitimate tasks. If you believe you are
being granted access that you should not have, please contact Treasury SB e-CS Team.
- You must maintain the confidentiality of your authentication credentials such as your password. Do not reveal your authentication credentials to anyone; a Treasury employee should never ask you to reveal them.
- You must follow proper logon/logoff procedures. You must manually logon to your session; do not store you password locally on your system or utilize any automated logon capabilities. You must promptly logoff when session access is no longer needed. If a logoff function is unavailable, you must close your browser. Never leave your browser unattended while logged into the system.
- You must report all security incidents or suspected incidents (e.g., lost passwords, improper or suspicious acts) related to the SB e-CS system to the Treasury SB e-CS Team.
- You must not establish any unauthorized interfaces between Treasury applications and other non-Treasury systems.
- Your access to the SB e-CS system constitutes your consent to the retrieval and
disclosure of the information within the scope of your authorized access,
subject to the Privacy Act, and applicable Federal laws.
- You must safeguard system resources against waste, loss, abuse, unauthorized use
- You must not enter your personally identifiable information (PII), such as
social security number, date of birth, family information, anywhere on SB e-CS
- You must not browse, search or reveal SB e-CS information except in accordance with that which is required to perform your legitimate tasks or assigned duties. You must not retrieve information, or in any other way disclose information, for someone who does not have privilege to access that information.
By your electronic acceptance (such as by clicking the acceptance checkbox on the
Registration page or logging in), you must agree to these rules.